Sunday, December 10, 2006


I rescued a dog today.It was at Grandma's house all the time.It didn't have a tag on her collar.Her collar is pink!She is very cute and cuddly............................and has a wet nose!Yesterday, me and Grandma put out some food.(Grandma has a cat........OOPS!)The dog drank the milk,but,it didn't eat the cat food.Last night, I was leaving Grandma's when I saw the dog.Mom tried to call the Humane Society.They weren't open.So the next day,Aunt Sadie took her home which she is being loved! Rumer, WE LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Rozzilyn said...

Congratulations Rozzilyn on your first blog post and on rescuing our newest family member!

Rozzilyn said...

Actually the above comment came from Susan. We need to revamp the computer program. Love, me

Chickenbells said...

Rozzie, what a wonderful post...I am so excited to read your blog...and I will be even more excited when we can figure out how to put pictures on it...

thatgirldina said...

Congratulation on your blog Rozzie! Do you mind if I join in? I'd love to read along.

I agree with Sadie...such a great post! Don't you just love little puppies! So huggable!