Monday, September 03, 2007

And now, I would like to introduce my Barbie dolls!
There's Barbie, Skipper, Stacie, Kelly, Krissy, Ken and Tommy!
I have this Barbie doll house that looks like a suit case and when you open it up, Barbie can
have her own house! There's a lamp that really lights up! And the cupboard turns into
a bed.............and a bathtub! The TV can open up and Barbie's phone and jewelery box
comes up! There's a living room where Ken, Skipper and Stacie can have a long chat and
watch TV. And then there's space where Skipper can exercise. Kelly is happy and ready to
play with Tommy. Stacie has fun with her friends(not shown in pictures). And Barbie is
talking with Ken. I want to be a Barbie dealer someday. Anyway, Barbie and her sisters
wanted to add a few lines:
"I love this blog. Pink is my favorite color!!!!!"
-Barbie
"I love the post about the Barbie of Swan lake ornaments. My sister
is really famous!"
-Skipper
"Stacie here. I like the name of the blog. Blue-eyed-daisy,"
-Sacie
"hkurhgo87qtyuigh7y874huyt74o7ty7tqo8t7ytiyo 7tyoytouigyoq87rto87ryto87yto7,"

-yt7t874toqv7(Kelly)
"Krissy isn't old enough to write yet! For now, I, Skipper shall write for Krissy!"
-Krissy
"Barbie likes this blog as much as I do!"
-Ken
"jhfluugfluyiuyugybiugy??????????\\\\\\\|||||||."
-Tommy
Well, that's all for now. Post to you tomorrow!


2 comments:

Chickenbells said...

How nice to have your own light up lamp! I think I have my Francie around here somewhere, she'll have to come over to your house someday for tea and crumpets...or cupcakes!

Anonymous said...

WoW, I think you're going to need a bigger house soon for all your family! Don't forget about Emily the stranges house.
Keli