Friday, May 21, 2010


This is a "Magic Box". Why is it so magic? Well, there's a little slot at the top of the box. you slip a coin in there, and for some reason, it doesn't show the coin dropping in! I found it while thrifting this morning and wanted to get it.

They don't go for much money on ebay, and I don't really know where there are any else. But, it's a good thing I nabbed it before some other germy kid got it!

And speaking of germy, I was sick at the beginning of the week. I had a sore throat, and a runny nose, which dripped like a waterfall. I'm all better now, but, boy was I miserable!

3 comments:

Blessed Serendipity said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Cool magic box. Do you ever get your coins out or do they disappear forever after you drop the coins in?

-Danielle

Rozzilyn said...

You get the coin out. You just slip open the top and get the coins out. I'm putting quarters in there for a yardsale this year.

Chickenbells said...

Hey wait a minute! Maybe YOU are the germy kid that was supposed to get it? (just kidding!) It is a very cool bank...maybe some money will magically appear also?!