Friday, November 30, 2007



World Wide Owl
Hi! This owl got sent off to my Grandpa John a
couple of weeks ago. Lucinda, the owl, is going to be taking a little plant. It's called rosemary. Mr. and Mrs. Hoo are going to miss their daughter. But Lucinda will be in a good home. By the way, Mrs. Hoo just gave birth to a new baby owl in a big silver egg! Were naming the baby Solomon. Solomon is red and has green eyes. And Wyndam loves to lay in the sun. We got a chance to take a picture of him. We love his little shadow. Christmas is coming and I will be getting my tree out. I can't wait! Post to you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Chickenbells said...

Oh my!! I almost missed this sweet little post...I love the owl you made for Grandpa John...I'm sure he did as well (actually he did, he told me so!) You are a very talented knitter, and I hope to be as good as you someday...I also hope to be finished with my scarf someday too!

Rusty said...

You should make your owls and sell them on Etsy, Rozz! I would buy one. You are very talented.