Thursday, April 03, 2008


I have this little sister, Lola. She is small and very funny.


Yes, they are cute. Very cute. They are Charlie and Lola from the TV series on Playhouse Disney.
Mom says we should all have a brother like Charlie because Lola will disagree with something and Charlie will say, "But Lola, what about this?"
and stuff like that. Charlie and Lola have an English accent. It comes from the author and illustrator, Lauren Child. I LOVE HER!!!!
All her illustrations are cute. She also created
a girl name Clarice Bean, a Pesky Rat, and a little boy name Herb, who loves to read books. I made Charlie and Lola out of poster board and tissue paper and glue.
Well I have to go. See you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! Charlie and Lola...we love you! And Lauren Child too! Mama

Chickenbells said...

Your Charlie and Lola are SO cute!! I love them...I think you are just as good as Lauren Child when you are writing your books as well...I love your illustrations just as much! Isn't it fun to be inspired by someone?