Friday, September 10, 2010

Guess who came to visit? Miss Coraline Jones, the bendy doll!





I got her off of eBay. There were only four of these(there were other dolls like her but in different clothing) so I got the raincoat version. Her clothes are removable, too, so that way I can dress her in my - ahem - Polly Pocket clothes.



Coraline reading her book...


Coraline reading the back of the Coraline DVD...



Cora and the peeps playing miniature golf...



I love her so much. I take her every where with me and she totes around in my black Emily the Strange purse. Takai loves her too. Right now she sitting next to Cora, telling her a little about her life adventures. Mom knitted her a small skirt, blue and black stripes running across it.

Oh, and by the way, sorry I haven't been blogging that much. I've been kind of spacy, because we're moving to a neighborhood a street over from us, and everything has been really confusing. But now we're moving in and trying to pack everything, and since all that is going on, I'm trying to avoid painting because I don't want to get any more stuff so that I can't pack anything else.

But I WILL paint some more once we move.

And do lots and lots of blogging.

Because we've got a new back yard that if you go beyond this little mountain with dozens of rocks, there's a FANTASTIC view of Prescott! I was eyeing every corner with envy when I saw it; and I thought, "This is great blog material!"

So anyway, I'm going to get on with my life and draw a little - drawing some of the characters from Coraline is what I'm doing right now. Me and Cora say bye and that we'll both be blogging soon!

But... a little nap first...

2 comments:

Blessed Serendipity said...

Coraline has sure been busy lately. I especially enjoyed looking at her golfing with her peeps! Can't wait to see her new home.

-Danielle

Anonymous said...

Oh my...Coraline! We sure do love you and plan on having a lot of fun with you.I need to get busy on your wardrobe as it will soon be winter and you can't go about with your knobby little knees showing! Mom