Thursday, May 17, 2007


DID YOU SEE HOW MUCH TI WAS RAINING?! It rained so much, that it washed away Great Gram's plants. It was thundering, and lightning here, that I herd some little kid scream!
I think it was Great Gram's neighbor. The neighbors have a little boy. By the way, Aunt Sadie, how has Merna been? She was probably scared. Speaking of scared, this is me, hiding under my bed. And please ignore the enormous Barbie. Besides, she has been wearing that shirt for weeks! There is a big cloud out there as I post on my blog. Mom's outside talking on the phone with my friend's mother. And she's doing snail patrol without me?!!!!! That could cause a serious case of amnesia! Well I'd better go. I should help mom with snail patrol. Post to you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Rozzilyn said...

IT HAS BEEN RAINING TOO MUCH!

Chickenbells said...

Well...I don't know about amnesia...you know how mama is, she may already have it...snails or no snails. Meena is fine, I don't know how scared she was yesterday, because I was at the shop watching the street wash away...but, she seemed fine when I got home. Thank goodness!