Saturday, May 19, 2007

Early picture, again! I find it hard to believe it so soon. I went to the lake today. I finally get to put my feet in the water! There was so many people today, one was having a birthday party!
So.................................................maybe I'll get to go to Mommy's place this summer! My doll Meridith(please look back at the Meridith post) is so wanting to fly in a plane, hat sometimes she twirls around like one! She was watching "Barbie and the twelve dancing princesses" last night. She loves Barbie and all her princess movies that we own the Barbie princess collection! We have Barbie and the Nutcracker, Barbie as Rapunzel, Barbie of Swan Lake, Barbie and the magic of Pegasus, and, Barbie and the twelve dancing Princesses! Well, I'd better go. I need to see how mom is doing. She had a cheese cake last night and does not feel good. Post to you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Chickenbells said...

Flying in a plane is really fun...and I think going to Mommy's would be a quick trip and an easy one to make...