Sunday, May 20, 2007

Hi there;
how is your Sunday so far? I am having a great day. To start out, I got in mom's bed(by the way mom is all better!). We decided to change the radio station on the computer and messed it up. But we did get it all fixed! We went to Aunt Sadie's house and had a pedicure! My doll, Meridith was watching. We both had a pumas. We both had the works. I had my feet soaked in Sadie's feet spa.
We found out the problem for the "no using the camera anymore problem." All I have to do is use mom's camera. Well dinner's almost ready so I'd better go. Post to you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great day. Was this your first pedicure? Now that you got the camera thing worked out we need to see some of your photo's. I hope merideth like here pedicure!
Keli

Chickenbells said...

Yay...the pedicures were fun weren't they? Do your feet still feel stoft? I am excited to see all your photos from now on as well...