Tuesday, August 07, 2007


Hello!
What's been happening so far? I am glad the estate sale is over. They were just 6 days. It wasn't
that bad. I helped with some of the sale at the house. I have been doing all right. Mom makes money by doing estate sales(she also does Ebay.).
I hope mom makes it through the day! She had a head-
ache yesterday. And GG had to come and make my
lunch! Kelly came and helped with Ebay. But we had to
send a saddle to Louisiana. So we went to FedEx kinko's
and there was a golf set there. There were three golf clubs
and a bunch of soft golf balls. There was some sod on the ground
and a hole where the ball goes in. I was playing with it while Kelly
was paying for the saddle. I loved it. I have played miniature golf
before. So I know pretty much about golf. It is a good
sport..................................................................
And it's fun! I love all the little houses and castles they
have. I have to go. See you later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Rozzi,
We're sitting in a village at a cyber bar in Italy and just read your blog. It's great to hear you like miniature golf I'd like to play it with you sometime. Grandma Patti and I are in Italy til the end of the month working on our new apartimento. We sent you an email. We'll check back with your blog the next time we get into town.
Baci,baci,
grandpa John & grandma Patti
XOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Hey Rozzi

Glad you had fun playing golf at Kinko's. I didn't even know they had that there. I will have to make a trip over there so I can play!

-Dad