Tuesday, August 28, 2007

RUSTY COMES TO VISIT
Guess what? I finally got to download pictures
to my blog! Now I can take pictures and take
a tour of the Loving Family's house(coming
soon)! So I took a picture of Rusty(right) and
Aunt Sadie(left). We met at the ThaiFoon
restaurant and ordered some Thai food.
We went to eat it at Sharlot Hall. I entertained
myself climbing in a tree and looking at the fish
in the pond. There was a new fish in the pond.
My doll, Meridith, thought it was a shark.
I said "It's not a shark." So we went home and
Sadie drove her car to our house. I played a
tourist and showed Rusty the house. Mom went to our neighbor's house when I showed Rusty the backyard. Sadie came with us. So I made a
cake out of sand that I found. I got a cloth and put it on my arm like all waiters do. I went over
to where Rusty and Sadie were sitting. I said "Welcome to Peak cafe. What may I get
you on the menu?""I'd like some mint tea," said Rusty. "Would you like a cake too?" I
asked. "Okay,"Sadie said. So I got the cake and put it on the table. "Sheet cake for the
happy couple,"I said. Before leaving I said"Macintosh." They cracked up. I made them
another cake. "Our special. Sleep cake,"I said. "It is full of sleep pills." Rusty laughed.
I got them more cakes. One was an Onion Log. I put a sunflower head on it. I dropped
it a couple times. When they got inside, I made a table for them. "Your table is waiting,"
I said. I put a flower on the two TV trays that I hooked together. When they were done,
I gave them a check that I made them. "That will be $7.89,"I said. If you look in Rusty's
hand in the picture, you will see the check.

1 comment:

Chickenbells said...

Rozzie...you had us cracking up again when we read your blog post tonight after we came home...

You are one funny girl, and a heck of a good cook!

Macintosh!!