Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A Tour of the Loving Family's House

Welcome to the Loving Family's House!
We hope you will like meeting the people
of Loving Ville.
This is the family room. With the Maid(left),
Uncle Phil(next to Gramma), and Gramma(right). The Maid is busy at work. Uncle Phil is watching sports. And Gramma is talking to
the Maid. The Mail Man is coming through the
door. "Package!"he says. The baby's chair is in
the family room too. A PURPLE door? How
strange. I have never seen a purple door.

Continued Tomorrow.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats just like uncle phil sitting on the couch watching sports. I can hear him now. Yelling, jessie bring me another soda and some chips would be nice to! I'm glad to see you got you pictures working.
Keli

Chickenbells said...

Wow...a maid? Do you think I could borrow her on her day off so that I could get some help around the house?

That Uncle Phil...I'll bet he's not sharing the remote with anyone else is he?!