Monday, April 05, 2010


Easter was a blast! I got a box of Harajuku Lovers perfume; blue, light green, raspberry, and most importantly, GOLD nail polish; egg confetti(you bang the egg against something and confetti comes shooting out); Paul Frank Lip Smackers; Bon Bons lip gloss; and tons of chocolate(which I mostly ate throughout the entire day!).

And as the Easter basket, a fabulous Kathy Van Zealand purse!!! I love it! I wore it all day!

I got some Easter eggs on Friday for 60 cents. I think that Takai found some, because when I tried to gather up all the eggs to put outside, some were missing!(That darn cat!)

I got a flower pot from the backyard and crushed some bite-sized Oreo cookies and smashed them into pieces so that they would look like dirt. And then I put in a Chocolate rabbit Popsicle stick.

I wanted to surprise everyone by taking a picture of Takai on her kitty condo and saying something like: Takai says: Happy Easter!, but every time I took a picture of her, she would move. And when I showed one of the pictures to mom, the cat left. So that didn't really work as planned.

But she says happy Easter anyway even though it's a day late.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easter WAS a lot of fun and a beautiful day.Now we better walk off the chocolate! Mom

Chickenbells said...

Easter ROCKED! I had a lot of fun...and ate my weight in chocolate too...I think a walk sounds like a great idea!