Saturday, April 24, 2010

This is my Nintendo DS. I got it for Christmas in 2006. I have had it for three and a half years and I'm still playing with it!


I have fifteen games. My favorite is Mario Kart DS. I have been playing with it a lot lately because I'm unlocking different courses to race in, such as Rainbow



Road, Airship
Fortress, Mario Circuit,
Desert Hills, and Yoshi Falls.

My games are: SimCity DS; Super Mario Bros.; Animal Crossing; Kirby Super Star Ultra; Kirby Squeak Squad; Harvest Moon DS; Hannah Montana Music


Jam; That's So Raven: Psychic On the Scene;Imagine Fashion Designer; Super Mario 64 DS; Yoshi's Island DS; Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses; and - whew - Hannah Montana DS.

A. Lot. Of. Games.

2 comments:

enginered hardwood floors said...

I love those games. Have a great day!

Rozzilyn said...

Thanks!