Saturday, April 03, 2010


Last Wednesday I found some old friends, Woody and Buzz Lightyear. I sort of - ahem - abandoned them for four years, but not as long as I abandoned Blogger for two years. I have been trying to find them for a couple of years, but I failed every single time. They have been in storage.


Now I have them again so they can be with Jessie 1(the one on the right), Jessie 2(the one on the left), Bullseye, and Ham.


And they still work even though they've been in storage. Woody still says his six phrases and Buzz still says his three phrases.


And my name is still on Woody's right boot like Andy's from the Toy Story movies.

The third movie is coming out this summer, which is the reason why I wanted to get them out in the first place.


Woody's hat is still in storage... and his guitar... literally I forgot them... because I was in a hurry to save the other toys from falling behind these boxes that were stacked on one another.







No comments: