Tuesday, July 24, 2007


Hello!
So.......what's been happening? I went to the Pottery Paintin' Place with my neighbor, Erin and Kate. I painted a cellphone holder that was a shoe! I have a play house in my back yard and it doesn't have any walls! Just a ceiling and some boards! We have a shed in the back yard so I am moving in the shed. I already have some boxes of stuff for the play house. So that is exciting!
I have a ladder for a shelf but I won't be taking that. I have a bath tub and a stove and a table and chalk board. Kelly told me that I could hang the chalk board somewhere in the shed. My imaginary Friend, Harry, will like it too.(He also has a mom, dad, uncle, cousin and sister living with me.) Kate loves to play in my play house. But there will be no mud in my new play house! My new play house has a water drain so when I spill water, it goes in there! I love the new play house but behind it has dry hay and weeds! My new play house also has a window to look out of and a heater! We don't know if it works, but I saw a pipe on the right side of the shed. I better go. See you later!!!!!!!

No comments: