Thursday, July 19, 2007



I'm pretending to have a yarn store! We got a room in the house a little cleaned up and it has lots of yarn and knitting needles!(it has crochet stuff too.) I have been calling it l.y.s(local yarn store)
so it's pretty exciting! I have been busy here, busy there. But I really have been selling much so I am actually surprised! I also have craft books and knitting magazines. Not everything in my store sells, but I am working on it! I have a lot of wool yarn, Cotton yarn , and crochet thread! I never really sell any crochet hooks and a lot of people exchange the yarn and knitting needles but that's o.k. I only have 4 magazines left. But there's no big deal. I am really a good knitter and I can make my own patterns now!
So........Every things o.k. I'd better go. Post to you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Chickenbells said...

Hey, I've been in business for over 12 years now, and I don't sell everything in my store...it's a lot of experimentation really. I was super impressed by the yarn store, and all that you've knitted when I popped by the other day. Congratulations on your success!