Friday, July 20, 2007


This is mice talk internet news
Some of the mice said.............
"We love to be here with you, but you're too big to fit in our mousehold!!!!!!!!!!"
-Annie Mouse
"I am a wife, who has fourteen kids and a husband who's a rat and doesn't even care if I don't have any work done! And
my kids!!!!!!!!!!!! They don't even listen to me!!!!!!!!!!!! The disobey! They do anything!
-Coral Munchy
"I have been in a movie before so I ask myself, 'When is there going to be a seqle?'. My son still has humonua. But that's
alright," -Mrs.Johnathen Brisby
"I am sooooooooooooooooo tierd!!! I have been with the baby allllllllll day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's gotta be more in life than a simple
18 month old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Carrie Song
"O.k. I have a mouse extermenater inshurance co. and my son got killed yesterday. And I called them. But they never called
back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gotta remember the number: 1-800-no-kill," -Dawna Mawna

"We haven't done a movie in a lone time!!!!" -Beanca and Bernard
"This is one of the greatest blogs. Thank you Emma for telling me about it," -Sara Duncan
"MY KIDS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRANTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO CALL SUPER NANNY, BUT SHE'S TOOOOOOOO
BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY HUSBAND THINKS I SHOULD GO AND GET HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-CONNIE MORIS
"I appreacheate the blender that that you gave me, Seara. But my kids think I need to go and get another one,"
-Mrs.Cosh
"Something has gone wrong. My kids are disobeying mousehold rules. I don't know if I should call someone to see them
or just call dial-a-prar." -Shawna Sun
"I am actully working in a sushi shop in down town tokyo. So I know what the mice are trying to say!!!!!!!!!!!"

-Mrs. Saianna
"I was a Croobi writer for a long time, so I figured out how to write in English!!!!!!!!(I was a Croobi writer for a long time, so I figure out how to write in englesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" -Mulan Jamie
"I am so happy that this blog is something to look forward to comment on!!!!!!!!!!!
-Sara Edwings(collage theacher)
"We can never tell what letter to type!!!!!!!!!!!" -Three Blind Mice
After you read you can comment to these mice on the comment button by clicking it and write a letter to these
mice!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Rozzilyn said...

Dear Sara Edwings,
I think you are so great to be on this blog!!!!!!!!!!!




Love, Rozzilyn

Rozzilyn said...

WOW and to think i used to jump up on a chair every time i saw a mouse. The Mice talk blog has open my eyes to these cute little mice.






From Keli

Chickenbells said...

Well...the mice seem to be a little out of control over your way!