Thursday, July 26, 2007

Hello!
You would not believe this. Me and mom went on a hike yesterday at Granite Basin Lake. We had just started when we heard some thunder. I'm like "What do you think we should do?" Mom said to just wait. Then it started to rain. We got under a tree and watched for a long
time. "Okay," said mom. "Lets go." So off we went. It didn't rain much. And this is me in this
picture. Hiding from the thunder. It's not so
scary but it usually is. The movie was great. When we got out of the theater, it was raining.
I have to go. See you later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That must have been fun! I remember hiking and getting got in the down pour and hiding under the pinic tables at goldwater lake.
Keli

Chickenbells said...

I can't believe you guys went hiking!! hahaha...just kidding...Meena was hiding from the thunder too...under the bed! Scaredy cat!!!