Wednesday, July 18, 2007

ONLY A FEW DROPS OF RAIN LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!
WILL THERE BE A STORM TONIGHT OR TOMORROW?
Well, there was only a little bit of rain last night. But I heard this big loud thunder when I was watching a movie. And I remember when It would rain like crazy! Sometimes, it would rain so hard that some of the roads were full of water. I always hear sirens in a thunder storm. Once, there was a big loud thunder and it fried our VCR. Man, I was watching a movie when that happened! They couldn't take the video out. So.......................................................................
I am going to that summer movie program today, so that will be exciting for me. Well, I'd better go. My mom has to call our neighbor to see if they're going to that program. Post to you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Chickenbells said...

I remember when when that happened to the VCR...but I can't remember what video got fried! We only got a little rain downtown today...rats...I hope you enjoyed the summer movie program...

Anonymous said...

Hey Rozzilyn!

I'm Sadira's friend Rich. Just got a link to your blog. Sorry I missed the storms! Only missed them by 2 days.

Well, have a great day!

Rich