Tuesday, July 17, 2007

THE MONSOONS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But will they come again?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Wasn't that a great rain storm we had last night? I thought it was great! I thought the electricity
was going to go off!
As every overcast day, we expect some rain. Sometimes we get some. And sometimes we don't.
The monsoons have finally arrived! I was outside with my neighbor, doing a rain dance. Only
a little rain came pouring. If it would only rain for days and days. Sometimes, I see kids out in
the rain singing: rain, rain, go away! Come again another day! BOO! It's all Barney's fault! Why
did Barney have to teach kids to say mean things to the monsoons??!! Children shouldn't be
watching Barney anymore. Have you herd about "Harry and his bucket full of Dinosaurs"?
Well, I watched an episode of Harry and he wanted the rain to stop. Well he went to dinoworld
and there was a fish who needed the rain. So, Harry did a rain dance for the fish. I thought that was nice of Harry! It's really starting to rain now! While I post, I watch the monsoons gather buckets and buckets of water. It wouldn't be good if a bucket fell from the clouds. Especially
if it was one of the care bears! If it was one of the care bears, I would bring it back in the
house for some milk and cookies! Well, I'd better go. Post to you tomorrow!


1 comment:

Chickenbells said...

I agree...no one should watch Barney anymore...I never did like that big purple dinosaur!

It would be great if a Care Bear dropped down from the clouds...I think milk and cookies would be in order...but hey, you don't drink milk!