Saturday, March 20, 2010



Happy Spring!

Spring is officially here! I never thought this day would never come, and that winter would always be here. Now I can look forward to warm days and some outdoor fun!

St. Patrick's Day was at least 60 or 70 degrees. It was peaceful, and I spent at least 2 hours out in the sun over at my neighbor's house. Don't worry; I wore green!!!

This morning on the TV listings channel I tried to check the weather for the day, but it only said the temperature that it was, which was 32. I hope it's not going to be like that for the rest of the day! That would be so disappointing. :(

Easter is coming up on the fourth of April. I can't wait! In stores, there are plastic Easter eggs with Play-Do in them, which is kind of cool.


1 comment:

Chickenbells said...

Mena and I SO excited for the warmer weather! WE have both been outside enjoying ourselves....if you call raking the yard enjoyment!

YAY for Easter!!