Friday, March 26, 2010



Today I looked in an earlier post and saw that i did a brief summary of Harry and his Bucket Full of Dinosaurs. I remember watching that kid and his show. I remember all the characters and how they were so positive and inspiring[Harry:Mom, do you know why it's so quiet at the library? It's because all the books are holding their breaths, waiting to be picked up... by me!].

Harry is five-years old. He lives with his mom, Nana, and sister Sam. Now Harry thinks he's just the luckiest kid in the world. Why? Because Nana gave him a bucket full of talking dinosaurs that take him to a magical place: Dino World! Every day there is a new adventure, such as dropping all the toys from his room into the bucket, or having mud baths when Nana specifically told him not to!

I decided to put a couple pictures of Harry on this post because he deserves it. I watched that show for two years and they took it off in 2008. Within a year, I was able to find it again on YouTube, only to find out that they were from the UK, not in the USA.

I still love you, Harry!

2 comments:

Prescott Silver Belle said...

Wow, Roz! So very beautiful! I just love yellow tulips!
Love, Karen

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Harry and Nana...who knew you would become such a big part of our family? Mom