Saturday, March 06, 2010


Tomorrow night is the big night: The Academy Awards(the Oscars)! I can't wait! I watch it every year. I guess it's a tradition...

Also coming up in March is the Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards. I made my votes this morning. I voted for Lady Gaga as favorite female singer, Selena Gomez as favorite TV star, and Up as favorite movie! I hope my votes win!

Yesterday I went to Watson lake with my friend Keli and she said that the next time we go there, I should take my camera and take some pictures because that place is just so beautiful. If you get on some of the high rocks and look at the lake, you'll think the same thing I did: Boy this lake is HUGE!!!

S
o maybe tomorrow I'll post some pictures of the cat.

3 comments:

Rozzilyn said...

Hi Roz, I had fun at the lake yesterday. I can't wait to go back and take some photo's. I will also be watching the Oscars. My favorite part is the red carpet. Keli

Anonymous said...

Nice picture of Oscar! I still hope Meryl Streep wins for Julie and Julia! I guess we will find out tomorrow night...Mom

Danielle said...

Hi Roz. Found your blog today! Hope you have a great week!