Monday, March 08, 2010



This is Takai(pronounced Tah-ki). She is Orange and very, very fluffy, as you can see from the picture. We adopted her from the shelter at PetSmart. She was a little shy at first, but she gradually became brave enough to come out and explore around my house.

She dashes out of rooms and rolls over on her back and plays dead, which is very cute and special for a cat like her. She likes to lick your hand and put her head down on it so it will be clean enough for her to sleep on. She loves to play, especially LOVES to play with the laser light that I got her. And once in a while she will sleep with me but she always sleeps with mom.

Takai, I think, might be a cat who thinks she's a dog, basically because she licks your hand and sometimes chases her tail. She looks a little bit like Dug from Up. Except Dug doesn't have cheeks like Takai.


She has very cute cheeks; so cute that you would want to pinch them.


She gets up on the table while we're doing things and watches the chickens next door. She loves to watch chickens!

And she snores. She always snores. Even if she's awake or her eyes are open, she'll snore.

And we absolutely love her.

Takai, we love you!!!

8 comments:

Danielle said...

She is a beautiful kitty! You are blessed to have her in your life.

Danielle said...

Hi again Roz, I just read your comment on my blog. Of course you can link us. You'll have to let me know how I can do that on my end too! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey Roz,
Nice pictures of the cat...Dan

Anonymous said...

Oh Rozzilyn,
That is such a sweet post. It brings a tear to my eye. Nana

Anonymous said...

what a sweet little kitty. Except for last night when she woke me up licking my hand. Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Roz, Nice pictures. She is such a cute kitty. I'm glad she found a great home. See you later today. Keli

Chickenbells said...

I think she's so cute and sweet...and you two must be really good cat owners to make her feel so comfortable so fast!

Prescott Silver Belle said...

Your Kitty Cat is darling! I know you enjoy having her!
Good job on your stories. I can tell you like to write!
Good Luck at the GW Store tomorrow with Kelly.
(Hope you find something good!)
Love,
Karen