Saturday, March 27, 2010





We now have a new kitty condo for Takai. She is having some difficulty getting into it but she still loves it. I had to take some pictures of it with her two very special stuffed friends, Mr. Bear and Miss Mousy, because she was asleep and I couldn't get her up to sit on top of it. But maybe someday when I have the camera in my hands and she's on top of it, I'll download a picture.

We wanted to get a kitty condo that looked just like the one from the shelter, but mom found this one at a yard sale, so we ended up with this one.

I guess you could say that this is one of the daring adventures of Mr. Bear and Miss Mousy, right?

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I think if I were a kitty I would love to hang out on that kitty condo!

Prescott Silver Belle said...

I hope that you will get a picture of your Kitty next to Mr. Bear and Miss Mousy! The Condo looks fun and the Bed looks real cozy! MEOW MEOW!!!

Chickenbells said...

Mama said it is VERY small for her and her little kitty tush pops out of it as well...which I can't wait to see! At least she has a comfy place in which to hide, even if it's only her head!