Friday, March 12, 2010



Here is a small collection of snow globes that I have collected since the sixth of January 2010. I am collecting small plastic ones because I can't stand the glass ones(I broke one once).

My favorite is the green one with the carousel horse in it. It's really pretty.

I broke another snow globe(this time it was plastic) as soon as I got home after thrifting. It was a Seattle, Washington snow globe, and it was perfect for my collection... but then I got it home and saw a little puddle of water and glitter.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Roz, Nice collection. To bad we didn't find any at the GW today. In the first photo it looks like one of the ghost children in the background. Keli

Chickenbells said...

I don't believe I've ever broken a snow globe...it would make me very sad. And a little angry, because I think it would be very very messy indeed! Your collection is coming along quite nicely though Rozz...and as mom has always said, "3 or more of the same thing is a collection!" So...you are well on your way for sure!

(I also really like the reflection on the chair in your first picture...very cool!)

Danielle said...

Too bad about your Seattle globe but the rest of your collection looks very nice!