Tuesday, March 30, 2010


So the Easter bunny came a little bit early for me this year... but he(or she) promised that there would be more presents on Easter. I got what I always wanted: the Coraline Carl's Jr. kids meal toys! The pack contains a "Magic" Mirror(it really doesn't do anything but show yourself) container with a puzzle, a War of the Worlds card game, a Tic Tac Toe game, and a Coraline key, which I wear around my neck.

The Easter bunny said that it was the last one on eBay, so that makes me really lucky. I remember seeing the card game at a thrift store but I didn't get them because I didn't know anything about the movie. And then I saw the movie and thought, "Oh my gosh, why did I just pass up the cards? Why???"

You can click on the picture for a larger image. It kind of takes forever to upload pictures to Blogger, so I only did one.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

You scored girl!!! Looks like the Easter bunny knows what you like.

Anonymous said...

Hey Roz, I'm glad the Easter Bunny was listening. Now where is the candy! Keli

Chickenbells said...

All that Coraline goodness is purely fantastic! The Easter Bunny has already been VERY good to you...