Friday, March 05, 2010

I'm going to the goodwill today. I go every Friday(unless bad weather like rain or snow, but on the windy and sunny days I go).

Last time I was there, I found a McDonald's happy meal toy for the movie, Avatar, which glows every time you speak; a happy meal "Chimpettes" toy from the Alvin and the Chipmunks sequel(named Eleanor); and some finger paints because I am painting boxes and journals now.

The goodwill by my house used to be a furniture store, but now it's a thrift store with a wide selection of clothes, clothes, clothes; a small room for the plastic toys(which I happen to always go to first); magazines and book racks; and furniture.

I really don't know what I'd do without the goodwill because that's where I found my Coraline paperback edition of the book.

I'll post some pictures of the Avatar and Eleanor toy soon. I promise. Also, I'll do some pictures of my new cat, Takai(pronounced Tah-kie).

P.S. Thanks to my friends, Dan, Nana, and Harry for commenting! I appreciate it!

1 comment:

Rozzilyn said...

Hey Roz, Glad to see you are blogging again. I hope we find something at the GW today. Keli